Wave-length’s Tune Into Yourself workshops are aimed at people who find themselves wanting to go into employment, voluntary work or self-employment but due to personal, mental or physical barriers find it hard to understand the ‘how to get there’.
Our next series of workshop programmes run throughout Tuesday afternoons in October, held at Meeting Point House, Telford. The programme is fully funded so no payment is required to attend you just need to follow the following criteria.
- You see employment or self-employment as a future personal goal
- You live in the Telford and Wrekin area
- You want to personally attend and not be attending solely from pressure from someone else
- You have a willingness to participate and engage with others in group environment
- You have some basic communication skills
The programme is over 6-7 weeks it is expected that you would attend all the sessions. The sessions would have a maximum of 8 people attending and activities would include some group activities. However we will be careful to only involve you in activity that you are happy to be engaged with, your success, progress and enjoyment of these sessions are paramount to us.
The sessions cannot guarantee employment but will aim to lead you to a pathway of employment.
The sessions will cover the following areas:
- Identifying personal skills
- Confidence building
- Improving communication skills
- Working as a team
- Understanding your rights
- Helping you to make next steps to meaningful occupation
To enquire about booking a place on the October workshops or to find out more details then contact email@example.com. If you live outside of the Telford and Wrekin area but would be interested on receiving detail of future workshops then again contact Lisa.