FREE! – To book your place please call Pete Twilley (Details below)
The Program will take place over 6 days:
Day 1, 11 Feb Definitions and Models of Social Enterprise
Day 2, 4 March Business Planning 1
Day 3, 25 March Business Planning 2
Day 4, 22 April Market Analysis and Sustainability
Day 5, 20 May Finance and Income Generation
Day 6, 10 June Sharing Social Enterprise Examples and
What is the aim of the Program?
The aim is to help you turn your work, ideas, hobbies, projects and
passions into a sustainable enterprise.
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who is at the stage of exploring an enterprise idea
or who wish to further develop their skills in order to be successful.
It is relevant to individuals, members of community groups and
people working in the third sector.
How much will it cost?
The program is free.
What will I learn?
During the program you will :
• Gain a range of tools and skills to help you establish a
sustainable social enterprise;
• Receive support to test out the ideas you have for your
• Create a business plan and discuss your ideas with other
• Develop an understanding of definitions and models of
This will be a 6 day program from Feb to June.
You can find out more about the specific dates and the FREE program by contacting either:
• Anne Revell t: 07989 430834 or
• Pete Twilley t: 01782 294968 or
• Creative Communities Unit t: 01782 294793