The responses to these questions will assist a small organisation known to Wave-length design an approach to setting up a UK identity card. So you responses would be invaluable. You do not need to provide your name you can simply respond through the contact sheet to Wave-length and not provide your real name, or if you do send your name on your email account I can assure you Wave-length will simply extract the data to pass on and no names.
Thank you for assisting us
1. Are you ever asked to “prove” that you are disabled if your disability isn’t visible? Yes/no
2. Would you like to be able to give evidence that you are disabled without having to disclose details about your condition? Yes/no
3. Would you find it useful to have an identity card which proves you are disabled without going into details? Yes/no
4. Would it be useful if you could also use that card as a pre-payment card to buy goods and services? Yes/no
5. If you answered “yes” to questions 3 or 4, how much would you be prepared to pay for such a card? Nothing/ up to £10/ £10 – £20/ £20 – £30/ £30 – £40/ £40 – £50 / over £50