Vacancy – IT Support Engineer
A very exciting opportunity has recently arose for an IT Support Engineer with experience in 1st – 3rd line support in a Microsoft environment to join TTC in Telford within the young and rapidly growing IT service department.
What we do:
TTC Group are a national driver training organisation, our four main areas of work are: Drink Drive Rehabilitation Scheme, National Driver Alertness Courses (NDAC), Speed Awareness Programmes (SAC) & RIDE Programmes.
This a great opportunity for you to progress your career within an expanding and IT focused organisation, whilst also working on a wide range of projects within this young and growing organisation.
You will be working predominantly with Microsoft Technologies which include Windows 2008 and 2012, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and Exchange and gain exposure to VMware ESXI and vCentre.
The successful candidate will be working with clients over the phone and on site as you will be providing a range of IT support from software, servers, infrastructure and networks. Development is key and progression is built within working model.
- Experience supporting single and multi-server sites.
- A MSCE or MCITP qualification highly desirable, (or at least be in process of achieving this Knowledge) along with troubleshooting skills in
– Active Directory,
– Group Policy,
– DNS or other networking services.
- Experience in MS Exchange
- Experience in a 2nd / 3rd line environment
- A proven history of delivering excellent client facing skills
- To provide onsite presence/remote 1st/2nd line desktop, server and network support to a varied users.
The position is Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm although as a 1st/2nd line engineer you will understand the requirement to be able to work flexibly.
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge with ESET security products
- Experience with HP switches
- Experience with Watchgaurd firewalls
- Experience of VMware ESXi
- Valid UK Driving License
To apply, please complete an Application Form which can be found in the vacancy section on our website www.ttc-uk.com and forward it together with your current CV to: Mary de Villiers, HR Manager, TTC Group, Hadley Park East, Telford TF1 6QJ (The closing date is 3rd October 2014)
Please note: This post is subject to a Non Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV) this is to provide a means of ensuring that any persons (other than police officers and police staff) having physical or remote access to Constabulary information have been assessed as to their reliability and integrity and therefore suitable for clearance.
TTC Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.