10 essential reasons why you should choose Wave-length CIC to support your Equality and Diversity objectives, policies and training
1 We share with you best practice in Equality and Diversity showing you the law and then how to practically apply it
2 We work with people who face challenges in their lives so we can share this intelligence with you
3 We help you reduce the risk of Equality and Diversity litigation, helping you to understand the challenges faced and how to overcome them
4 We offer specialised Leadership and Management Training, ensuring that Equality and Diversity is driven from the top of your organisation
5 Wave-length Offer an affordable online resource for training and shared information called the The Wave-length Well, use the link for more info!
6 We design sessions to suit your sector, so for instance if you are from the care sector the sessions can include the drivers within the Transformation of Social Care and so on.
7 We don’t do death by Power-point, we do not lecture, instead we offer facilitated learning, helping your staff to really understand the role they play in delivering on Equality and Diversity
8 Our sessions are designed to be informative, fresh and engaging so that your staff can easily understand and apply the learning into their role
9 We offer specialised learning programmes for key personnel in your organisation so that the knowledge is left with you when we leave
10 We leave your managers with a tool kit so that your organisation can take a clear sustainable approach to Equality and Diversity after the training has been delivered
For a full (no charge) training scope, outline and cost to meet your training needs contact us at email@example.com and then there are more many more ways you can benefit from Wave-length
- We can provide you with links to a community on-line where you can talk to other organisations and share best practice, stopping the need to re-invent the wheel
- We can direct you on best approaches to reasonable adjustments, appropriate support agencies and new ways of providing excellence in customer service
- We provide you with a wide and extensive resource bank, practical guidance notes, case studies, top tips on delivery and training resources on so many useful subjects so that you can continue to deliver Equality and Diversity education in-house
- We can help you manage long term absence so that you maximize capacity and assist people back into the workplace
- We are currently designing revolutionary on-line training programmes in conjunction with Wolverhampton University so your staff won’t have to leave the office to receive Equality and Diversity Training
Just pick up the phone and ring us on 01952 670404 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To find out how we can help support Equality and Diversity in your organisation
- To request an outline of any of staff training programmes
- To find out more about our services.
- To understand how we can meet the needs of your sector
Remember when you seek services from Wave-length CIC you are not just benefiting your organisation you are also helping the wider community. Wave-length CIC is a profit for purpose organisation, using the money you pay us for services to help those in the community who face challenges to gaining meaningful occupation