Make the first step to change by coming along and meeting the team, meet those who are on the programme and understand what we are all about.
Wave-length have so much going on to celebrate Global Entrepreneur Week that we are exhausted even thinking about it, but it will be amazing as we will meet so many interesting local people along the way sharing with us how they want to make real change in their lives– it will be a great week.
We will be offering some great give business tools at the What’s stopping you events on the 18th (Telford) and 19th November (Shrewsbury) they include some great GEW resources, full of useful advice, for you another great reason to attend our events:
- Business plan template, with short videos to help people understand how to write a busines plan
- Two social enterprise toolkits, one for recently started businesses and another for social enterprises to be set up in the future
So come along and meet us to see if the Junction Box would be right for you
To celebrate Global Entrepreneur Week in Shropshire we will be at the following places:
We start with…..
- 16th November we will be at Telford Shopping Centre with a stand in one of the central shopping aisles so just come along, find us and say hello.
What’s Stopping You? Have you been inspired by the business challenges of the Apprentice or always thought you would like to have a go at starting up your own business but do not know clearly how to start – we will help you on that journey through out What’s Stopping You events. We will explore with the assistance of Learn Direct on of the often biggest barrier ‘self-employment and benefits can it work?
- 18th November we will be at Telford Growth Hub for a ‘What’s Stopping You’ meet up, a chance for you to get to know us, meet those that have benefited from the Junction Box and of course understand how we can help you create your own job . Its free to come along but you need to let us know you are coming so just click on the following link and register https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whats-stopping-you-tickets-19019070552 Also read more about the new Growth Hub at http://www.telford.gov.uk/news/article/3069/business_growth_hub_to_open_in_telford
- 19th November we will be at the Gateway in Shrewsbury for a ‘What’s Stopping You’ meet-up, a chance to get to know us, meet those that have benefited from the Junction Box and of course understand how we can help you create your own job. It is free to come along and we will be running two sessions so choose the morning or the afternoon, but you need to let us know you are coming so just click on the following links and register your free place : Morning session https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whats-stopping-you-tickets-19019696424 afternoon session: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whats-stopping-you-tickets-19019783685. You can find directions and info about the Gateway at http://shropshire.gov.uk/the-gateway-education-and-arts-centre/
And finally ….
- 20th November we will be with the young entrepreneurs of Futures (Futures can be found at Shrewsbury College of Art and Technology). This will be a chance to come along and see all the fantastic items the students have designed, made and now have ready for sale; an opportunity to meet the Wave-length team, meet the students and maybe purchase that early, unique, locally made Christmas pressie at the same-time. We will be ready to greet you from 10am-2pm – no need to book just put it in your diary and come along. See more about Futures at http://www.severndaleschool.org/teaching-learning/futures-16-25-years-provision/
If you want to know more about the events above or the work of the Junction Box just email Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Junction Box www.junctionbox.org.uk we help people consider the wider options to traditional employment, helping to develop skills, overcome social challenges and offer the opportunity to meet like-minded people within a supportive environment. Junction Box is a programme run by Wave-length Social Marketing CIC: We are profit for purpose organisation sponsored by TTC Group.
Thank you to all of our sponsors that have helped Wave-length celebrate Global Entrepreneur Week BIG THANKS to Telford Shopping Centre; Shropshire Council and Telford and Wrekin Council– The week of entrepreneur activities would not have happened without you. Organisations helping us to help you, so there should be ‘nothing stopping you’ to just come along and see what is on offer.